SEO/SEM Strategy Lead
Our client is a premier marketing company presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their innovative, modern, and integrated approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing and optimizing campaigns to achieve clients’ objectives.
• Collect pertinent performance statistics to develop a comprehensive campaign strategy based on the client’s objectives, available resources, and SEO best practices
• Plan, oversee, and optimize paid campaigns on search networks and across a range of strategies, including display and remarketing
• Perform on-site optimization, including optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, and headers
• Gather performance metrics and generate monthly compelling, user-friendly reports for clients; generate reports as requested by clients to meet their objectives
• Manage paid campaigns on social networks, such as brand awareness and conversion and generate campaign performance reports
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members and connect with all marketing activities, from email to social, and organic
• 5-10+ years’ paid search and organic search strategy and senior client communication experience
• 5+ years’ team leadership experience in advanced web analytics methodologies
• Proficient with AdWords and strong understanding of web analytics