Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest on-trend apparel and accessories for every occasion. Their modern, chic, and fashion-forward designs effortlessly take you from work to dinner in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for analyzing websites and providing recommendations to optimize campaign performance. You would also be responsible for identifying keywords and developing link building strategies.
• Evaluate websites and provide recommendations for improvement and optimize campaign performance
• Identify keywords to drive valuable traffic, develop calls-to-action to convert visitors, and
review SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
• Develop link building strategies, analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors, and generate SEO reports, KPI’s, and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging SEO functionalities, best practices, and opportunities; conduct research for keyword, analysis, and segmentation
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business or other related field
• 3-5 years’ SEO experience
• Content marketing, content growth, and SEO experience