Our client is a renowned company presenting real estate information in one convenient destination. Their cutting-edge, modern, and integrated approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
As the SEO Specialist, you would be responsible for managing SEO to leverage search engine optimization and drive and execute strategy for various brands.
• Plan and oversee search-related initiatives for each of the brand’s network sites to maximize traffic and leverage SEO strategies in the execution of search strategies
• Analyze the websites for improvements and manage keyword research and content strategy and work with various stakeholders
• Convert website analysis into compelling insights and actionable recommendations and manage web analytics and KPIs to help with on-going analysis and reporting
• Collaborate cross-functionally across internal teams, including marketing, product, technology, analytics, and research to evaluate SEO opportunities that deliver business goals
• Identify new potential SEO projects and highlight key opportunities for to drive the organization forward
• Act as a role model throughout the team and organization by maintaining the highest professional standards, promoting data governance, data management, and creative thinking
• Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing, analytics, statistics, engineering, or economics
• 2+ years’ in-house or agency SEO work experience with a proven track-record of growing organic visibility and traffic for industry leading brands in competitive search landscapes
• Strong problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with proven experience of presenting data to a non-technical audience
• Experience planning SEO data-driven content and providing on-page recommendations
• Background using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster Tools
• Understanding of HTML5 and front-end web programing languages