Our client is one of the world’s largest and mostrecognizable cosmetics and beauty companies dedicated to making women feel andbelieve in their beauty. They are richlyendowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique and responds tothe diverse needs of consumers all over the world. Their modern, bright and cool offices locatedin the heart of NYC are inspirational, even in the world of beauty.
In this role you will beresponsible for helping evangelize SEO strategy and implementing tactics thatwill drive results and expose opportunities across our categories (cosmetics,hair care, hair color, hair style and skin care).
•Growing traffic, revenue and brand awareness, and developing supporting contentvia SEO using a myriad of tactics
• Monitoring both onsite and offsite SEO signalsfor gaps and opportunities
• Communicating with stakeholders aboutcampaigns, landing pages, best practices and related strategies
• Ensure on-page optimization best practiceimplementation. Manage implementation and maintenance of: title & metatags, URL redirects, 404 errors, robots.txt file.
• Monitor Google Search Console and BingWebmaster Tools.
• Working with and inspiring the ICC team, alongwith external partners, to deliver optimized work that achieves our goalsrelated to traffic, revenue and new customer growth, along with improvement onsearch engine visibility
• Have at least 3+ years ofexperience in SEO, ideally in an e-commerce environment
• Possess superb communication skills, verbaland written
• Are a natural collaborator and work well withmany personality styles
• Are a driven individual, multi-task and stayorganized in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Enjoy working on challenging campaigns andbuilding exciting new content
• Embrace the use of data and apply it inoptimizing and developing content that will bring results