Our client is a renowned organization presenting unmatched education solutions across the country. Their innovative, modern, and dynamic approach enriches lives every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for analyzing websites and providing recommendations to optimize campaign performance. You would also be responsible for identifying keywords and developing link building strategies.
• Evaluate websites and provide recommendations for improvement and optimize campaign performance
• Identify keywords to drive valuable traffic, develop calls-to-action to convert visitors, and
review SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
• Develop link building strategies, analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors, and generate SEO reports, KPI’s, and guidelines
• Remain current of emerging SEO functionalities, best practices, and opportunities; conduct research for keyword, analysis, and segmentation
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years’ SEO experience
• Experience with advanced SEO techniques, tracking/reporting tools, algorithms, analysis, and ranking factors
• Experience working with large-scale businesses with numerous locations