Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting trendsetting skin care and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. With their innovative, modern, and cool must-haves, you can effortlessly create a flawless beauty look every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for building out a SharePoint intranet, including team pages for all the departments and managed permission document libraries.
• Help establish a SharePoint intranet and build out a SharePoint intranet, including team pages for all the departments and managed permission document libraries
• Customize SharePoint to align the company’s aesthetic, branding, and company guidelines, and assist with UX/UI work
• Manage all aspects of web design, including developing a strategic concept and implementing design to create optimal user experience
• Oversee integration of creative concepts, collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans, and represent ideas at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, provide strategic recommendations, and develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• SharePoint Developer workflow experience
• UX and development experience