Our client is a popular luxury brand creating the latest timepiece collections with a rich history and modern appeal. Their high-end, innovative, and highly crafted approach sets them apart as a premier brand in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing customer service shipping and receiving tasks and ensuring activities are aligned with the company’s standards of excellence.
• Oversee customer service shipping and receiving tasks and ensure activities are aligned with the company’s standards of excellence
• Ensure warehouse and shipping and receiving tasks are completed according to the brand’s guidelines and standards
• Manage Visual Merchandising department shipping and receiving tasks and provide support for the Group Leader to achieve the company’s objectives
• Maintain shipping information, print label, pack and unpack merchandise, assist with overseeing inventory, and create freight carrier receipts
• 2 years’ related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite