Shipping & Logistics Manager
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest bold, modern ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Their innovative, fashion-forward, and contemporary designs effortlessly dress in style and comfort every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing domestic and international warehouse shipments to ensure accurate and on-time shipment delivery. You would also be responsible for ensuring customers receive the highest-level customer service and maintain customer orders.
• Manage domestic and international warehouse shipments to ensure accurate and on-time shipment delivery, including preparing logistics documentation
• Partner with the Warehouse Coordinator and RLM to ensure seamless shipping integration; monitor tickets and confirm timely completion and oversee wholesale and production shipping
• Oversee and organize end of season chargebacks to manufacturers and vendors and pass off to Finance to successfully issue
• Confirm customers receive the highest-level customer service and their needs and objectives are achieved
• Manage and maintain customer orders with updated special shipping instructions, updated PO’s, and late delivery styles
• Ensure ATS is accurate at all time by closing out WIP; generate monthly sales reports and provide reorder recommendations
• Related proven experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite