Shop Manager + Part Time Sales Associate
Our client is a luxurious accessories brand celebrating individuality every day. Their high-end, contemporary, and fashion-forward jewelry can be seen in top fashion magazines and worn by A-list celebrities everywhere.
In this role, you would be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service, achieve retail sales targets, and establish a luxurious and comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity, hire and retain employees, conduct employee performance reviews, and plan and assign employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development and ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies, greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
• Experience managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
• Ability to upsell and link sell and build and maintain a client book