Our client is a renowned graphic design services company presenting unsurpassed creative solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing custom web solutions for content pages, SEO integration, Google analytics, and marketing page.
• Create custom solutions for a website with features including content pages, SEO integration, Google analytics and media tag implementation, store locator, events page, and marketing page
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• Strong Ruby on Rails background
• CMS (WordPress) experience