Digital Marketing Jobs
Shopper Marketing Design Director
Our client is a tight-knit and family oriented winery with a rich history in the business. With strong work ethic, passion for perfection and focus on high quality, they bring the best of the best to their consumers. With a warm and welcoming company culture they have truly risen to the top.
In this role you will lead the development and execution of innovative strategic solutions for all assigned projects.
- POP, digital-concepts, departmental redesigns, category and brand initiatives tailored to our retail partners
- Collaborate with teams to conceptualize and bring brands to life pre-store, in-store and post-purchase
- Employing your exceptional skills in campaign creation, design composition, user-interface and typography will help to create and refine impactful, high-performing shopper 360 solutions
- Lead a talented design team, helping teach the discipline of Shopper Marketing
- Staying up to date on different retailer’s tone of voice and physical requirements will enable you to research, concept and design impactful programs specific to each chain
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of creative design experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility –OR– an Associate’s Degree plus 8 years of creative design experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility –OR– 10 years of creative design experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility, including a high school diploma or GED
- Skilled in the use of Macintosh platform, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop at an advanced level Skilled in the use of Adobe Acrobat at a basic level Skilled in MS Office Suite as a basic level Ability to work extended hours when supporting your team in getting the job done
- Shopper-marketing agency experience OR integrated consumer promotional campaign experience (basic qualification)
- Experience leading a creative team Image retouching and compositing skills Experience and competency in print production, file preparation, and prepress
- Exceptional, advanced skill with design composition, retail display, typography and color Wine, distilled spirits, beer, beverage or other CPG experience Ability to envision strategic concepts targeted towards specific retailer’s 360 shopper programs