Showroom Assistant, NYC
Our client is a fashionable, innovative and leading sport brand that designs and develops footwear, apparel and accessories. Their gear ranges from best in performance to products that fit into your fashion-filled lifestyle seamlessly. They have the credibility to stand behind their high-quality design and statistics to break records. Their company culture is diverse and they have a global reach that helps them to sustain their high status around the world.
In this role you will manage and maintain all office needs to the brand showroom. You will facilitate and support account meetings, coordinate sample inventory, and manage shipments and showroom upkeep. You will act as the liaison between the Wholesale Operations and Sales teams to support the needs of the sales force.
• Showroom management, including storage management, office maintenance and display & visual requests
• Sample inventory management
• Account calendar management
• Supply Ordering
• Highly dependable and strong professional demeanor
• Exceptional follow through and organizational skills
• Innovative and entrepreneurial approaches to problem solving
• Must be proficient on MS Office (word, excel, power-point, etc)