Our client is a leader in office furniture that delivers product that helps improve personal health and wellness in the workplace. They are looking for a driven and friendly Showroom Associate for their SF showroom in the Design Center. This position is Monday- Friday with occasional Saturday hours. Candidates should have personal interests in health, wellness, outdoors, posture, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the retail or hospitality sector. H/She will have experience working in a client driven environment and should have strong people skills.
• Provide superior and thorough customer service.
• Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures.
• Perform all reasonable instructions as provided by your Sales Manager.
• Always create a welcoming environment for colleagues and customers.
• Maximize all selling opportunities.
• Reply to online customer inquires in a timely manner.
• Identify and address all customer needs and expectations.
• Maintain consistent grooming, visual merchandising, and housekeeping standards.
• Ensure adherence at all times to company retail operating and security.
Position pays a base salary + quarterly bonuses.