Our client is a popular furniture brand creating groundbreaking, sustainable, and high-quality must-haves. Their refreshingly inclusive and supportive culture fosters unparalleled creativity and collaboration every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the showroom sales appointments and maintaining showroom presentation. You would also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and maintaining sample inventory.
• Manage showroom sales appointments, share the brand’s story, and answer and direct phone calls to appropriate personnel
• Maintain showroom and office presentation aligned with the brand’s standards; maintain showroom sample inventory
• Oversee office management, including office schedule, travel, ingoing and outgoing mail, order entry, and sales reports
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times and present expertise on all products and services to drive business
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-5 years’ customer service experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite