Our client, an exciting showroom, is looking for a Coordinator to join their growing team. They are looking for someone to help tell our story to folks who are interested in incorporating our kinds of products into their work environments. Someone who is interested in wellness either professionally or personally would be a great fit for this role.
Our San Francisco Studio is a place for customers to experience our products in real life. Jumping in and feeling comfortable working with people via email and the phone is another role this position will take. Customer service is at the heart of our business. Active listening, problem solving, and the ability to work independently are critical skills for everyone in the company but especially for the customer service team. Our days are varied but always busy; flexibility and focus are essential.
• Create a welcoming, warm, clean space
• Coordinate with the marketing team to update displays with new products, seasonal and trending colors
• Ensure all products are displayed according to internal initiatives and partners’ agreements
• Schedule and staff showroom with at least two associates at all times
• Provide customer service to all clients via showroom, phone and e-mail
• Maintain 24 hour response or less for all communication
• Training and development of new CS/showroom associates
• Provide ongoing product training
• Train and facilitate CS processes and procedures
• Provide assistance with escalations and problem solving
• Communicate concerns, recurring questions and needs of clients and employees to CC director.
• Maintain local presence by attending networking functions & tradeshows
• Provide quotes and sales support to clients visiting showroom
• Maintain open communication with special projects group for key opportunities
• Visit local clients as needed and relevant
• Assist marketing director with local development and planning
• Coordinate and execute local trade shows, parties, charitable contributions
• Assist showroom associates with CS duties
Skills and Qualifications
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed environment.
• Attention to detail a must.
• Prominent organization and presentation skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
• Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2-5 years Customer Service Leadership Experience