Our client is a cool, hip and contemporary showroom representing some of the industry’s most sought after brands. They have three chic modern showrooms: one in NYC, the 2nd in Hollywood California & the 3rd in Paris. If you are looking to be part of the cutting edge of fashion, then this showroom is for you.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the company’s day-to-day operations from showroom management, HR, recruitment, IT and assist with finance, marketing and new business opportunities.
Coordinate schedules and ensure that all meetings and calls take place as planned
Ensure the studio calendar is accurate and conference room booked when necessary
Prepare for client meetings and keep track of the studio calendar
Ensure that conference room is tidy and that there are sufficient client snacks for in-studio meetings
Maintain and organize relevant paperwork/files
- Tenacity and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in a diverse team
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity and non-linear decision making processes