Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand creating chic must-have essentials. Their high-quality, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing the showroom sales appointments and maintaining showroom presentation. You would also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and maintaining sample inventory.
• Manage showroom sales appointments, share the brand’s story, and answer and direct phone calls to appropriate personnel
• Provide exceptional customer service at all times and present expertise on all products and services to drive business
• Assist with showroom merchandising and inventory management, oversee showroom events, and work with fashion publications for pulls for shoots
• Maintain showroom and office presentation aligned with the brand’s standards; maintain showroom sample inventory
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years’ experience in a fast-paced apparel environment
• Strong communication and customer service skills