Our client is an iconic manufacturing company that has been improving the level of gracious living by providing exceptional products and services for their customers’ homes and their lifestyles
• Deliver a customer experience worthy of the brand, setting and managing expectations for the customer experience through the quality of client interactions and the quality of the showroom
• Create connections with the architectural and design community through active participation in trade, industry and networking groups and events. Design in-showroom events to further solidify these relationships and drive continued business growth.
• Attract, develop and retain high-performance talent, building a strong network and talent pipeline among industry and luxury sales professionals. Develop new and existing staff to build product and sales skills knowledge, and foster strong abilities in both in-showroom and outreach sales. Coach staff and tailor appropriate approaches to ensure successful achievement of goals, and development of new business.
• Ensure operational and sales goals are met for the showroom, through effective management of individual contributor results, management of margin, cost control and operational efficiencies. Take full ownership for managing the P&L for the showroom.
• Drive the administrative and support functions in the showroom, including management of facilities and supplies; schedules, time and attendance; accounting functions; daily, weekly and monthly showroom reporting.
• Build effective relationships across the organization, utilizing resources from within to provide appropriate resources and support to the sales team, and working with partner companies to drive the knowledge and sales results of your team.
This position requires prior retail, showroom or architectural/design firm experience, with a minimum of 5 years of experience managing a sales team within a department or store location.
• Bachelor's degree in business or management, or architecture or design is preferred
• Experience in a luxury sales environment is a must
• Experience developing commission sales associates
How you can stand out:
• Architectural or interior design sales or client relationship management
• Plumbing and tile industry experience is a plus
• Highly personable, skilled at interacting with clients and prospects at a variety of knowledge and comfort levels
• Strong communication skills, both written and live presentation skills
• A proven track record of creative marketing and event management skills to build relationships and drive sales