Sign Install Specialist
Responsibilities include managing the execution of sign request jobs and other printed collateral. Knowledgeable with cutting substrates, installing vinyl, finishing banners and signs is required. Must be organized, detailed, and a self-starter. This individual’s primary responsibility is taking the raw materials, plus the printed or cut media, to create the finished product. Assisting lead installer with on site sign installations, at customer locations, may also be a component of this position.
• Receive sign requests; process and execute.
• Troubleshoot signs and problem solve solutions to fix them.
• Collaborate on setting sign and fleet graphics install’s schedules.
• Keep inventory of materials and place orders as needed.
• Process Purchase Orders and Invoices related to installs and the Sign Shop.
• Help determine the best process of execution of the project (outsource vs. in-house).
• Assist with installs (as needed and time permitting).
• Assist with shipment and install prep (as needed and time permitting).
• Assist adjacent team(s) (as needed and time permitting).
• Equipment maintenance.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Full-time & Part-Time Opportunity Available (Full Benefits Included in Full-Time Position)
• 1-2 years experience in sign shop, wide format printing, a must.
• Experience using a vinyl plotter, and application of vinyl, a plus.
• Must have keen awareness of basic sign substrates.
• Must be experienced using knives and other sign-making tools including cutters and saws.
• Skilled in application of large format digital graphics is a bonus.
• Must be able to lift sign materials up to 50 lbs.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
• Self-motivated and team player.
• Strong attention to detail & accuracy.
• Reliable and have good customer service skills.
• Demonstrate strong multi-tasking and organization skills.