Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the customer experience for navigation and product page content. You would also be responsible for working with cross-functional teams to deliver a compelling story through site and email.
• Manage and evaluate the customer experience for navigation and product page content in partnership with the Senior Site Merchant
• Oversee daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandizing
• Build and optimizes the site for marketing, promotional, and buying actions in-season and ensure all content is aligned with the company’s objectives
• Work with cross-functional teams, including online marketing, global merchandising, web production, and copy to deliver a compelling story through site and email
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and eCommerce best practices; analyze customer data to
identify opportunities for customer experience improvement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-3 years’ merchandising or retail buying experience
• 1-2 years’ experience managing a team
• E-commerce experience