Site Merchandiser - Fashion
Our Client, an established fashion company based in Los Angeles is looking for a Site Merchandiser to join their growing team!
• Manage the product experience to contribute to overall sales and conversion goals
• Partner with key cross-functional teams including Marketing and Product Line Managers to ensure all relevant products are delivered and launched on time to support marketing and product launch plans.
• Identify best practices in product display, product recommendation, site navigation, shop in shop strategy, photography, copy to achieve maximum product conversion and reflect the “brand dna” online
• Understand consumer and users’ need and product buy patterns to continually improve on product presentation strategy; identify areas of opportunity in the product assortment and work with PLMs and E-commerce leadership to address in seasonal assortment planning
• Continually benchmark competitors’ sites to ensure the adoption of best in class online product management strategies and to identify gaps / opportunities
• Work with product management team to detect and troubleshoot layout or content issues affecting the site conversion
• Utilize CMS and external tools to successfully launch products and site content.
• Reference analytics tools to explore, understand and report on search trends and buying patterns to help optimize site categorization and merchandising, and inform product marketing.
• Become an expert on product attribution to ensure all products are merchandised correctly on-site.
• Coordinate – with the Marketing Creative team – a calendar for the production of all needed product digital assets (photography, pricing lists) to ensure the timely execution of monthly product launches and product marketing campaigns
• Create an engaging experience by utilizing landing page real estate to establish a mix of merchandising and engagement content.
• Continually monitor relevant metrics to optimize site merchandising, product categorizations and groupings, and content creation to meet conversion goals.
• 5+ years of experience with site merchandising for an e-commerce apparel company
• Must have knowledge and passion for product and for the apparel industry
• Ability to manage and interpret customer behavioral data. Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) a plus.
• Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to interpret data and turn it into actionable initiatives.
• Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
• Quick learner with software & data systems.
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Basic understanding of HTML.
• Basic understanding of SEO best practices.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”