Site Merchandising Manager
Our client is a global leader in retail with a loyal and dedicated customer base. Their extensive and rapidly growing approach to eCommerce has kept them at the forefront of cutting-edging technology, bridging the gap between brick-and-mortar and online shopping experiences.
In this role you would oversee strategy and execution multiple digital campaigns with close collaboration from cross-functional teams. You would analyze KPI reports to examine results against objectives to inform opportunities or changes to existing programs.
- Manage strategy and execution of digital campaigns with close alignment across cross-functional teams and direct reports in their day-to-day and overall goals and objectives
- Conduct trend and competitive research for seasonal, cross-category campaigns to inform recommendations
- Analyze KPI reports to examine results against objectives to inform opportunities or changes to existing programs
- Build wireframes and recommendations for cross-category campaigns taking into account site merchandising, online media partnership, merchant and digital marketing needs
- Ensure a web consistency by regularly performing site quality audits, reviewing content for accuracy, and testing site usability across various campaigns, channels, and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience with ecommerce or digital merchandising
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite