Site Merchandising Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of site merchandising, including development, implementation, and plans to improve the customer experience. You would also be responsible for analyzing online metrics and working with cross-functional teams.
• Manage all aspects of site merchandising, including development, implementation, and plans to improve the customer experience
• Create and execute visual merchandising and seasonal site strategies and establish department, category, or campaign-level KPIs, benchmarks, and forecasts
• Evaluate online metrics to optimize content and drive traffic, conversion, and demand and analyze customer demand and sales trends to identify where to place products for sale
• Oversee daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and eCommerce best practices; analyze customer data to identify opportunities for customer experience improvement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ project management experience
• 2+ years’ experience working with site merchandising team