Site Merchandising Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all content management systems and creating seasonal and global pages within the company’s digital store.
• Oversee all content management systems, create wireframes, and present customer experience recommendations to the marketing, copy, and design teams
• Develop seasonal and global pages within the company’s digital store and create a shopping ecosystem for the user to browse the broader assortment of the campaign
• Evaluate and approve creative assets in the Digital Asset Management systems and create site reporting dashboards for seasonal campaigns through Adobe Analytics
• Analyze campaign site metrics and present site and navigation optimization insight to campaign stakeholders
• 1+ years’ site merchandising/e-commerce, and/or digital marketing, and/or merchandising experience or 4+ years’ customer facing retail experience
• Project coordination and/or management experience a plus