Site Merchandising Specialist
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising. You would also be responsible for building and optimizing the site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns.
• Oversee daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandising
• Build and optimizes the site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns; ensure all content is aligned with the company’s objectives
• Manage and resolve small to mid-sized back-end issues related to item setup in the content management system, attribution, and navigation
• Maintain backend website taxonomy to support new and existing business categories and optimize experiences for discoverability and SEO
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and eCommerce best practices; analyze customer data to identify opportunities for customer experience improvement
• Related proven experience
• Strong communications and project management skills