Site Merchandising Specialist
Our client is a popular, international fashion brand, offering must-have apparel that lasts a lifetime. Their modern, classic, and innovative designs enable every individual to achieve their every day in style and comfort.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandizing. You would also be responsible for building and optimizing the site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns.
• Oversee daily website operations, including item setup, product categorization, item ranking, and visual merchandizing
• Build and optimizes the site for multiple departments and seasonal campaigns; ensure all content is aligned with the company’s objectives
• Manage and resolve small to mid-sized back-end issues related to item setup in the content management system, attribution, and navigation
• Maintain backend website taxonomy to support new and existing business categories and optimize experiences for discoverability and SEO
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and eCommerce best practices; analyze customer data to
identify opportunities for customer experience improvement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ content management and site operations experience for an e-commerce business