Skin Care Sales Manager
Note: This position is based near White Plains, NY
Our client is a renowned company in the color cosmetics and skincare industry. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for establishing new business and managing existing customer relationships for the skincare division in North America.
• Develop and implement a strategic sales plan in the skincare segment to grow the sales volume in the region
• Manage leads and sales pipeline to achieve annual sales budget, evaluate market opportunities, and create proposals for new business development
• Work with the marketing and R&D teams to develop new business opportunities and partner with the operational marketing team to ensure all departments are aligned to achieve objectives
• Expedite current customer launches by assisting and negotiating delivery dates, prices, and formula transfers
• Create customer visit reports, invite customers to the showroom, and serve as the key contact for
sales consultation on formulas and packaging
• Bachelor’s degree, chemistry, and/or technical background preferred
• 7-10 years’ skin care and cosmetic product development/sales/manufacturing environment
• Sales and business development in B to B Skin Care and Cosmetics