Skincare Account Executive Selling to Salons and Spas!
Our client is a well-known, luxurious and innovative skincare brand that is sold in over 35 countries. They have a reputation for astounding effectiveness based on a clinical approach to beauty care using pure, concentrated, raw ingredients, as well as innovative protocols and procedures. This holistic approach to skin care is all the rage and popular amongst the elite.
The Account Executive will be responsible for developing new business and maintaining current accounts with selling and promoting product lines and services, through an education based sales approach, as well as building and cultivating client relationships while providing exceptional customer service.
- Develop and manage new and existing business and services within your accounts
- Become an expert on the clients products to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Expands existing accounts through the introduction of new products and treatments
- Prepare sales orders, invoices, and quote prices
- Achieves and exceeds monthly, quarterly, and annual targeted sales goals as well as new product launch sales goals
- Researches industry trends through trade publications, internet and training sessions to develop business knowledge
Beauty industry experience required, preferably luxury skincare
Great phone personality and customer service/sales skills
1-3 years field sales experience
Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills