Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for troubleshooting communication and issues.
• Generate weekly reports and create formulas to analyze data for color and style drops and sample delays
• Assist Sample Coordinators with color and style drop status discrepancies using internal brand systems of enhancements, issues, and delays
• Collect and resolve packages not checking in for functional teams and update GIS tracker and inform users
• Work with the Marketing Operations Manager to train marketing team members with tools for ordering and check-in
• Bachelor's degree
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Fashion GPS, PLM, or fashion assortment tools a plus