Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for troubleshooting all SMEE communications and issues.
• Manage all aspects of troubleshooting SMEE communications and issues and develop and troubleshoot unordered cc lists
• Generate weekly SMEE reports and evaluate data for color and style drops, and sample delays and help Sample Coordinators with color and style drop status discrepancies
• Support the Marketing Operations Manager with training the marketing team with tools, such as Power BI and SMEE ordering and check in
• Collect and troubleshoot packages that are not checking in for teams and communicate enhancements, issues, and delays to SMEE users
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with Fashion GPS, PLM, or fashion assortment tools a plus
• Strong communication, organizational, and detail-oriented skills
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel