Our client is a successful, innovative and leading risk managementcompany bringing state-of-the-art tools and grade-A customer service to thepeople they protect. As a Fortune 500company, our client is at the forefront of the industry, continually dedicatedto their consumers and helping them protect anything and everything thatmatters to them. With a refreshingly inclusive and collaborative companyculture, our client has propelled themselves to the top.
In this role you will be responsible for driving and executing the social listeningand analytics program for the company, including brand, B2B and D2C efforts. Youwill be charged with building and maintaining an actionable social listeningand analytics program that drives innovation and action across our business.
- Ensure that social listening queries, dashboards and automation are consistently optimized to pull in and route relevant results from managed social channels and the broad social web (forums, blogs, ecommerce, ratings & reviews, etc) for purposes of social customer care and/or business improvement
- Play critical admin role in managing and optimizing the SMMS (social media management system) instance overall, with special emphasis on inbound and outbound message tagging, rules automation and reporting
- Become an expert on the platform and support the AS user team with any questions, issues, onboarding or ongoing training needs
- Work with key stakeholder groups from the business, partners and agencies to define and measure KPIs for social media and social business efforts
- Develop a cadence of reports, dashboards and presentations using digital and social management tools; derive insights and drive action across the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of digital marketing experience with a focus on digital measurement and analytics
- 5 years digital marketing experience specifically present ideas and analyzing social media trend data to identify relevant conversations preferred
- Understanding the different platforms and uses of social media- not a creator and publisher of content to social channels preferred
- Advertising Agency experience preferred