Social and Influencer Marketing Director
Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for developing and executing go-to-market strategies and leading paid and organic social and influencer marketing plans.
- Create and implement go-to-market strategies to achieve brand objectives and lead paid and organic social and influencer marketing plans
- Direct influencer management strategies, including macro-to-rising-to-micro influencers and lead key communication messaging to influencer community
- Implement influencer reporting standards and measurable indicators to understand scale, impact, and ROI of influencer
- Establish strong vendor partnerships and maintain strong relationships in the social and influencer space
- Remain current of emerging industry trends, technologies, and influencer search platforms and present key insights to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years’ PR or social marketing agency experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing online influencer/brand ambassador programs for consumer facing brands
- Team management experience