Social Community Manager
Our client is a creative, innovative and forward-thinking design company. They offer their design savvy customers and trade professionals the best in modern and contemporary looks. With inspiration leading the way, they are the experts in putting together a room and helping their customers decide what works with their lifestyles. Their company culture is warm and welcoming with a fast-paced energy and an entrepreneurial outlook.
In this role you will oversee all social, community, and content marketing efforts, with a focus on content development for our three blogs and the social amplification of that content through PR, Outreach, and Community Management.
- Own and execute against their three blog calendars from concept ideation and advance planning, to development within WordPress and finally QA, scheduling and release.
- Manage publishing and relations on our owned social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter…) as well as future channels (such as YouTube) for increased engagement and referral traffic
- Actively and creatively identify and engage influencers for amplification, referral traffic and backlinks
- Lead targeted PR program for short-lead, long-lead, local and national outreach for both corporate and customer-facing Craft Press Releases and serve as skilled copywriter for all outward facing brand communications
- Serve as editorial/marketing copy lead; creating consistent, on brand expressions and drive the brand voice
- Own performance of social and referral traffic and optimize activities as routine
- 4+ years of online brand marketing experience or equivalent
- Exceptional writing abilities (preferably an English or Journalism major)
- Digitally savvy, with experience in blogging, social media, analytics, and engagement tools (e.g. WordPress, Google Analytics, Simply Measured, Sprout, Sprinklr, Hootsuite…)
- Highly personable, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, attention to detail and project management skills
- Enthusiasm for working as a team; ability to establish good rapport with colleague