Social Media Account Manager - Entertainment
Our client, a creative agency on the westside is looking for a Social Media Account Manager with entertainment expeirence.
An ideal candidate has a proven track record and is eager to share their experience – including how to execute an informed strategy, and can use their knowledge to be a leader, mentor, creative, and immeasurably valuable member of the team.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Contributes to the execution of strategic and creative offerings for clients
- Conducts competitive analysis, research, and insights for pitches and awarded campaigns
- Proactively analyze research findings to develop quantitative and qualitative internal reports
- Builds measurement parameters for social programming content ensuring team members can effectively develop and track quality and community engagement
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to design content appropriate for each social platform
- Provide strategic oversight of content calendars, cadence, and daily content creation, ensuring content for all clients is up to standard
- Plays an essential role in pitches, focusing on strategic recommendations and best practices across social media
- Serve as client liaison for projects requiring social media expertise
- Works to ensure campaign execution is effective and goals are met
- Be an expert in all social platforms- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies and/or related fields or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience managing social media platforms or communities
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development, and management, commenting, etc.
- Expansive knowledge of popular and emerging social networks
- Experience with content creation and management
- Demonstrated ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects.
- Expert in social analytics and listening tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Have a mastery of industry best practices and the ability to tailor content appropriate for each social platform, as well as be willing to learn and articulate a unique voice on each.
- Have an editorial lens and be able to create and manage a content calendar
- Have a complete understanding of communities, what makes them tick and be interested in fostering an ongoing relationship on behalf of a brand
- Practiced creative, strategic and process-oriented experience
- Self-starter, very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, and able to meet deadlines
Send your resume today!