Social Media Analyst
Marketing Agency is looking fora Social Media Analyst to join their team! The ideal candidate knows the digital landscape like the back of their hand and is fueled by the desire to develop innovative solutions to complex problems. In this role, you will be responsible for extracting insights across multiple social platforms, assessing campaign performance, identifying trends, and helping to build out data driven strategy to amplify creative campaign performance and exceed client KPI’s. Beyond social analysis, you will also create forecasting models to support client’s user acquisition initiatives.
- Process complex social media data and community trends into easy-to-understand and actionable insights.
- Evaluate opportunities to optimize content publishing, to amplify engagement and click through.
- Develop forecasting models to support client initiatives and measure campaign performance.
- Create daily/weekly/monthly analytic reports for client campaign initiatives, and communicate how client social communities are evolving over time.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analysis and reporting. Concept original engagement tactics based on insights, in unison with the strategy and creative teams.
- Maintain daily communication with the Strategist to relay community insights and account performance, to amplify our social strategy.
- Survey and discuss daily digital and cultural trends and happenings.
- 4-6 years of data research with a focus on social media.
- Experience in music/entertainment specific to social media/streaming platforms is a major plus.
- Regular use of Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms.
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.”