Social Media and Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a renowned company presenting groundbreaking E-commerce solutions to top brands across fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Their modern, innovative, and dynamic approach is revolutionizing the industry every day.
As the Social Media and Influencer Marketing Coordinator, you would manage the influencer outreach program and contribute to the social media strategy across Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Develop and manage the influencer outreach program and source new influencers or work with coordinators to source influencers
• Work under the influencer Manager to coordinate large scale influencer campaigns and organize content from influencers
• Develop creative influencer campaign ideas, including events, number of campaigns, and blogger partnerships
• Contribute to the social media strategy for assigned brand’s platforms on social networks, including Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Serve as front line customer service and support on social media and email, upload products onto the website, organize product collections, and ship products to influencers
• Contribute to marketing and promotion ideas and remain current of emerging ecommerce and jewelry marketing trends
• 1-2 years’ experience creating and managing social media campaigns and strategy, ideally from a fashion or jewelry brand
• Strong understanding of how to successfully grow and engage audiences and drive results on social media networks
• Experience with influencer marketing platforms
• Interest in fashion trends and ecommerce brands