Social Media Art Director
Our client is a renowned marketing agency presenting groundbreaking creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Social Media Art Director, you would be responsible for concepting and producing produce social media content, primarily video, based on client provided material, approved video templates, and found-object content.
• Concept and produce social media content, primarily video, based on client provided material, approved video templates, and found-object content
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital strategists, producers, copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Ability to concept and execute solid social video content
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite