Social Media Assistant
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-haves to effortlessly dress in style. Their chic, on-trend, and cool designs inspire confidence every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for telling the brand’s story through social media platforms, driving growth, and generating disruptive content. You would also be responsible for forecasting, analyzing channels, and developing optimization methods.
• Drive the brand's effort to tell a story through social outlets, drive growth, and create disruptive content
• Manage planning and segmentation, creation of collateral, analyzing individual channels, and forecasting
• Direct the social media marketing strategy to grow followers and increase engagement within key audience segments
• Develop optimization methods and oversee key social media messaging across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Snapchat
• Bachelor’s degree
• Passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling