Social Media Community Manager
This role is responsible for shaping our client's social media content and engaging with our ever-growing fan base. As a Social Media Community Manager, you will create content that drives storytelling for the brand across our ecosystem of social channels. We are looking for a highly creative individual who is eager to stretch their content-development muscles and be part of building a truly spectacular social presence. From tapping into the latest meaningful brand engagement opportunity to sharing updates about the most recent social platform rollout, this person will have their finger on the pulse of all things social media—a true innovator and trailblazer.
• Strategize and build a steady drumbeat of delicious content across social channels —tapping into culturally relevant moments and leveraging industry best practices.
• Schedule and publish content across social channels daily, ensuring our brand remains top-of-mind for existing and prospective users.
• Become a master of the client voice, engaging with social audiences in real-time.
• Innovate and iterate on existing social strategies to ensure a best-in-class social experience for client's fans and followers.
• Apply a social lens to existing brand content and messaging—tailor all items appropriately by channel.
• Identify influencer engagement opportunities across our global accounts.
• Serve as our eyes and ears in social, and the voice of our consumers, elevating notable mentions and trends to teams across the organization.
• Collaborate closely with Customer Service to ensure consistent and timely interactions with customers
• Measure and report impact of social media content and campaigns
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this role should have:
• 4 – 5+ years social media content development experience.
• Deep understanding of social media management tools.
• Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, and tone.
• Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams.
• Creative outlook with inspired brand content ideas
• Lover of great food and culinary cultures
• Elevated sense of humor, writing skills infused with wit and charm.
• Experience with Sprinklr, Brandwatch, or similar tools.
• Flexible, with the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.
• Copywriting experience is a plus.