Social Media Community Manager
Our client is a well-known company offering products and brands across various sectors, including health, cosmetics, and home. Their innovative, dynamic, and forward-thinking approach sets them apart as a leader in the industry.
In this role, you would draft, edit, and proofread across various digital platforms for beauty and skin care brands. You would also ensure all collateral is consistent and cohesive across all communication platforms.
• Manage social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Instagram; seed content into social applications
• Participate in product photoshoots and design image banners as necessary; organize product layout shots to be featured on the corporate social media pages
• Work with various cross-functional teams to develop the weekly and monthly editorial calendar; deliver features several times per week
• Oversee guest bloggers that write for the beauty properties for social and corporate blog; serve as brand advocate in social media spaces
• Monitor benchmarks and analyze social media campaign performance; evaluate, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to drive optimal results
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, or communications
• 5+ years media, social media, or journalism experience
• Proficient with Mac, Adobe Creative suite, and Microsoft Office suite