Social Media Content Manager
Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and modern remedies derived from nature inspire you to feel your best every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive social media plans to drive consumer acquisition and engagement
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with agencies, photographers, videographers, and influencers to develop social-exclusive assets
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments and remain current of emerging industry and digital trends
• Work with cross-functional teams to create the social media calendar and maintain the social media content calendar and direct opportunities for global social participation by markets and artists
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years’ social media, editorial, or content creation experience, preferably in a beauty, fashion, or luxury lifestyle environment
• Background managing social media strategy and social media assets
• Experience managing and negotiating with external partners
• Extremely detail-focused and ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
• Comfortable working with various teams and collaborating effectively
• Strong communication skills
• Proficient with Hootsuite