Social Media Coordinator
Our client is a fashionable, fun and exciting eyewear designer and manufacturing company. With a plethora of well-known and diverse brands under their belt, they are leaders in the industry. Their products are innovative and on-trend, with a style fit for everyone. From sun to sight, their craftsmanship is always of the highest standards.
In this role you will execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including updating and monitoring, posting content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across multiple social media channels including Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, and the Company blog.
• Daily on-brand community management and engagement
• Manage daily editorial calendar; including post schedule, content + copy finalization, planning, approvals, and merchandising requests
• Work cross-functionally with the creative studio as well as social partners and agencies
• Monitor social sites for product issues, customer complaints, social sentiment, and support needs
• Social contest fulfillment and follow-up
• Work cross-functionally with merchandising for social requests, product promotions, and upcoming initiatives
• 2+ years of relevant experience to include project management of social media channels with passion for social media marketing
• Familiarity with back-end of social media channels including engagement rate metrics
• Experience within the consumer package goods industry; eCommerce industry experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing highly desired
• Creative thinker; tech savvy with Microsoft Office Suite experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong analytical skills