Social Media Coordinator
Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest cutting-edge knitwear apparel to effortlessly blend style and comfort. A-list celebrities elevate their street style by wearing their contemporary, fashion-forward, and chic designs.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing comprehensive social media plans and posting content daily to all social media platforms.
• Develop and implement comprehensive social media plans and ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Post content daily to all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and measure online ad performance
• Increase brand awareness through social channels, work with photographers to shoot stills and videos, and coordinate PR and editorial content
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments, remain current of emerging industry and digital trends, and provide highly strategic recommendations
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ fashion social media experience
• Previous experience with Hootsuite, Sprout, or other social media management tools