Social Media Coordinator
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this role, you would be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the social media strategy and partner with cross-functional team members.
• Develop and coordinate all aspects of the social media strategy and create and implement the social media calendar for all social media platforms
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the social media content calendar balances original brand content and user generated content
• Remain current on emerging industry trends; develop new content ideas, reposts, retweets, and regrams for daily social media conversations
• Develop compelling content to engage new and existing consumers via emotional storytelling, building buzz and brand equity; partner with editors and photographers to achieve reach and engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• Social media marketing or digital media specialist experience
• Expert with social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Passionate about movies