Social Media Coordinator
Our client is a popular fashion brand start-up presenting the latest activewear must-haves. With their on-trend, modern, and cool designs, you can effortlessly go from brunch to yoga in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing strong relationships with influencers and implementing strategic influencer driven campaigns.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with influencers and Brand Ambassadors and lead strategic influencer driven campaigns
• Coordinate package shipments, scheduling, speaking to potential influencers, and providing the highest-level customer service
• Develop and implement social media plans to drive consumer acquisition and engagement and ensure plans support the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments, remain current of emerging industry and digital trends, and provide highly strategic recommendations
• Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches; oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• Proven influencer experience
• Well-versed with affiliate programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of activewear preferred