Digital Marketing Jobs
Social Media Coordinator
Our client, a CPG company, is lookin for a Social Media Coordinator. This will be full time/direct hire and located on the West Side. They are looking for someone who has no more than 2 years of experience, lives and breathes social media and is looking to join a fast growing company.
Resumes with more than 2 years of experience will not be considered.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
• Execute a results-driven social media strategy
• Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms
• Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels
• Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
• Create a wide variety of content across all social platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
• Collaborate with various departments to achieve brand/owner objectives, including communication and content creation
• Project manage timelines for completed assets
• Responsible for social calendars and physical posting of content
• Organization of media assets
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
• 1-3 years’ experience with social media marketing or content development
• Must have experience with social media tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr)
• Passion and excitement for social media and growing in this space.
• Ideally having experience with video and photo editing tools and HTML
• Excellent social listening skills
• Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
• Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Experience with google docs and Microsoft office
Send your resumes today!