Social Media Coordinator - Contemporary Fashion Brand
Contemporary apparel company based in LA is looking for a Social Media Coordinator/Manager! In this role, you will assist the VP of PR and Marketing in developing and overseeing the strategy, creation, and execution of the brand's social media channels.
- Managing the brands social media presence across the various platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Lead the social media content strategy, planning and execution of all posts
- Engages with followers on a daily basis across all platforms
- Proactively monitor and track online and social media posts from influencers and bloggers; analyze data and compile weekly/monthly reports including: engagement, community growth, ecommerce statistic, customer acquisition, etc.
- Stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, new platforms and best practices
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years fashion industry experience with a focus on social media
- Passion for social media, content creation, and storytelling
- Experience leading the creation and implement social media content
- Proven demonstration of exceptional creative/innovative thinking
- Project management skills with ability to multi-task
- Detail-oriented with strong written and presentation skills
- Strong analytics techniques to provide an overall view of the company’s social media performance
"Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."