Social Media Coordinator
Our client is a well-known, women’s fashion retailer focusing on chic, structured styles that are the perfect staple pieces for any wardrobe. Their classic styles and seamless fit appeal to the everyday modern woman, from her business attire to her casual weekend wardrobe. Their warm, fun and creative company culture only adds to their success as a leading women’s retailer.
In this role you will grow and manage the brand’s online social media presence, while maintaining the content of the ecommerce website.
• Develop and maintain social and online content that attracts attention, generates interest and demands to be shared by our friends and guests
• Develop social media content calendar to support marketing & sales objectives
• Manage day-to-day activities related to social media. This includes monitoring, tagging and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, maintenance of our brands' social media sites and reputation management
• Reply to consumer questions and comments regularly. Work with all teams to provide authentic and helpful responses
• Identify and engage bloggers, other influencers and brand advocates to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand communication to unconverted consumers
• Stay current and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices and use within the competitive landscape
- Strong attention to detail
- MUST be proficient in Excel
- Experience with Social Media; coverage reporting and tracking is a plus
- Knowledge of fashion, desire to work in the fashion industry
- Knowledge of fashion and lifestyle bloggers; must be able to know who the big ones are
- Good knowledge of Social Media, especially Instagram