Social Media Coordinator
Our client is an exciting artistry brand set to launch. Their on-trend, professional quality, and prestige must-haves are applauded by beauty trendsetters.
In this role, you would be responsible for implementing comprehensive social media plans and posting content daily to all social media platforms. You would also be responsible for increasing brand awareness and contacting influencers daily.
• Develop and implement comprehensive social media plans; ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Post content daily to all social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; measure online ad performance
• Increase brand awareness through social channels; work with photographers to shoot stills and videos; coordinate PR and editorial content
• Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments; remain current on emerging industry and digital trends; provide highly strategic recommendations
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness; ensure that social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree
• Social media experience
• Passion for cosmetics and beauty