Social Media Director
Our client is a renowned company presenting unmatched real estate solutions. Their cutting-edge, modern, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for directing and executing social media strategies to generate followers, engage consumers, and capture measurable buzz.
• Lead the company’s social media strategy to generate followers, engage consumers, and capture measurable buzz
• Oversee publishing and monitoring of daily content to build meaningful connections and increase followers
• Establish social media editorial calendars, highlighting campaigns, events, themes, product launches, and other key programs
• Implement social measurement strategy, including defining social listening tools and detailed dashboard
• Work with the Video and Photography Specialist to shoot, edit, and produce company and brand video assets
• Remain current of emerging social media and industry trends and communicate best social practices across the organization, including editorial, consumer marketing, events, photo, and design
• 7-10+ years’ social media, marketing communications, and PR experience
• Strong writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social tools knowledge